“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
- Philosophy: A child can become fully educated only by exploring and coming to terms with all facets of human existence. Grace Lutheran School supports parents who desire a well-rounded and balanced educational program for their children.
- School-Home Connectivity: A Christian school environment supports and extends the loving home environment most parents strive to create.
- Learning Environment: An exciting, hands-on, experiential learning environment filled with love and compassions supports the different learning styles of our students.
- Education: Only dedicated and “called” teachers can minister to the total needs of children in an educational setting. GLS also meets all state and core requirements in its curriculum.
- Parental Involvement: Parents of children at Grace Lutheran School care about the education of their children. Active parental involvement in school programming is essential to the success of the joint educational endeavor.
- Lifelong Results: Future generations will depend upon people with appropriate values and attitudes to provide direction and quality in life; the values and attitudes taught at GLS are essential to this process.
- Faith: The Gospel of Jesus Christ is not only presented in a straight forward, non-sectarian, and natural manner, but the message is modeled in the behavior of those associated with the program. Spiritual and/or religious experiences at school are intended to support those established in the home.