Grace Lutheran School is proud to welcome students in Pre-Kindergarten through 8th Grade. We believe in the education of the whole child – academic, social, physical, emotional, creative, and spiritual. Our students explore Christ’s love to develop character and make a better community.
Grace Lutheran School is part of The Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod school system, the largest Protestant school system in the United States, serving over 113,000 students. We are owned and operated by the Red River Lutheran School Association and accredited by National Lutheran School Accreditation and the North Dakota Department of Education. Students from all backgrounds are welcome at our school.
- Are driven by a commitment to the Gospel and focused on a mission of bringing hope and healing to students and families.
- Are governed by board members who clearly understand their roles and focus on the vision and board policies that effectively govern the operation of the school.
- Meet or exceed state and national academic standards at all grade levels.
- Have educators who model visionary leadership. They practice stewardship of resources, build up others and empathize with others.
- Have educators who model servant leadership. “Do those served grow as persons; do they, while being served, become healthier, wiser, freer, more autonomous, more likely themselves to become servants?” (Robert Greenleaf)
- Have educators who model spiritual leadership. They study God’s Word, share their personal faith story, apply Law and Gospel appropriately, exhibit a passion for ministry, act courageously, equip God’s people for service, care for others, demonstrate integrity, and pray.
We admit students of any race, color, and national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities made available to students at the school.